- Scope of work: Full Design, site supervision
- Location: New Cairo, Egypt
- Site Area: 51,000 2m²
- Number of stories: Basement, Ground and 3 stories
- Total built area: 41,900 m²
The design aims to establish a school graduates a very distinguished generations in their intellectual, physical, and spiritual capabilities with fundamental role in the progression of the Egyptian society. This goal can be achieved by :-
- Providing the right atmosphere for the activities that releases the spiritual highness, and intellectual clearness
- Using educational space that allows the highest degree of interactions with the students to achieve intellectual and mental development.
- Establishing athletic spaces compatible with the international standards.
- All this was done by using an engineered revived volute shape that expresses the idea of growth and takes in the demands of modern educational regulations, represented in a frame of innovation based on heritage local architectural values.