The Wakra hospital
Monday | 25 January 2016
The Wakra hospital is a short stay medical center serving the Wakra district in Doha, Qatar, with 7166m² T.B.U.A.
- The 3 stories building respond to the plot
borders as well as to its function as a hospital.
- The main mass is a simple rectangle with
court in the middle includes most of the depts., and a transparent rectangle with louvers parallel to the main street, includes the clinic zoon.
- Double height entrance leading to the reception desk and waiting area with court view and panoramic elevators.
- To the right, laboratory and emergency depts. Are next to the admin dept. which is with a private entrance as well as the emergency dept.
- Radiolgy dept. is facing the court near by the clinics zoon on the left hand side.
- At first floor, clinics zoon and specialized clinics zoon including male and female gym, sauna, massage and steam rooms.
- Second floor includes operation, delivery dept. and clinics zoon.
- Cafeteria is at basement level with a nice court view.
- Basement also includes services, central sterilization, morgue, burning room and 99 car-parking slots.