The beginning was in 1988 with concept Architects established by Arch. Hussein Assaad, then in 1996 concept architects and integrated design group merged to form a new entity called Albonian. The architectural group was separated from Albonian in 2009 and formed a new entity under the name of Medad Consultant Engineers
- MEDAD PHILOSOPHY is built on the dual concepts of client satisfaction and design excellence
- OUR PRINCIPAL GOAL is to achieve the highest standards of design excellence that reflect the unique characters of our clients
- OUR COLLAVORATIVE DESIGN process uses proven approaches that inspire collaboration with out clients, explore ideas and understand the vision and goals from the project conception till the project is completed
- Design excellence
- Dedication to details
- Energy and resource efficiency
- Construction quality
- Health and comfort
- Highly resolved architectural solution
The fusion of design environmental, and structural principles together with our dedication to details and collaboration with our clients, transforms a project from a simple concept to a highly resolved architectural solution.
Over two decades in the field of project designs, MEDAD has achieved, during its ever growing stages, a tangible presence in Middle East markets. This has been achieved through its head office in Egypt, and representation offices in Libya ,Saudi Arabia, and the previous branch in the United Arab Emirates, plus the projects carried out in Qatar and Sudan.
During that period, MEDAD also participated in many competitions and designs outside the Arab world, namely in Japan, Germany, Bosnia, Slovenia, Niger, and Nigeria, in an attempt to expand the scope of work, and acquire new experiences in order to develop the standards of our projects, and to spread worldwide.